*What we do: We organize inmersion courses and workshops in English, French and Spanish, in this case addressed to foreigners.
* Where: In a country house near the capital of León.
* Our team: We have a group of highly skilled teachers.
* Our student groups: The groups are small (maximum of 4 people).
* Our program: Classes, tourism and varied activities such as sports, culture or gastronomy.
* BUSINESS ENGLISH, PREPARATION FOR EXAMS, CONVERSATION.
For further information and reservations, please contact:
* The rural house is located in the Curueño Valley, renowned for the books by the well-known Spanish writers such as Julio Llamazares and Mateo Díez.
* The house is 25 km. away from the capital of León and 40 minutes away from the Picos de Europa mountains.
* The valley is at the beginning of the Picos de Europa mountains and it is an ideal place to do walking, hiking, cycling, swimming and , of course, to sample the marvellous traditional gastronomy of the region and to learn about its ancient history.
* The house has a big living room, a traditional kitchen, a cellar, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big yard and a workshop. It has room for up to 5 people, including the teacher.